Less than ideal Bunny Is Spotify’s Most-Streamed Artist for the Second Time in a Row

There’s no stopping El Conejo Malo.

Bad Bunny , crafted Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, has been named Spotify’s most-streamed artist for the second halloween in a row. The reggaeton star’s hits have been downloaded upward of 9. 1 thousand times, compared to 2020’s 10. 3 billion times, much like Each of our Guardian . Of the Puerto Rico–born star outshine ed the likes of mega musicians which includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Justin Bieber, Olivia Rodrigo, and BTS relating to the top streaming spot.

Bad Bunny released a number of hits in the last year, including his track “Yonaguni” and popular collaborations which has Dominican supergroup Aventura, combined with Tainy and Julieta Venegas, and Spanish superstar Rosalía. He also took home four Latin Grammys extremely month—including a category payout for Album of the Year—as well as earned several American Grammy nominations, as well as one win, earlier this key fact spring.

On a new cover story for use with HIGHArt, a magazine right from Highsnobiety , the rapper opened up as regards to if he feels pressing to impress with his upcoming indagine album. In 2020, Not good Bunny released not one, truly two, but three full length projects including YHLQMDLG , Las Que No Iban a Salir , additionally the acclaimed Un Último Tour del Mundo .

“I don’t feel pressure by the fans or anything else. The particular pressure I feel is brought on by myself, ” Bad Rabbit told the outlet. “And realistically, I wouldn’t even call it pressure. It’s a drive in life something new. … I always question things myself, ‘How can I think about and surprise people with something totally new? ‘ And that’s the pressure, yet somehow it’s a positive internal stress and strain. ”

Even though he’s the global most-streamed artist, he known he has yet to understand our own depth of his multinational fame.

“I still don’t understand where people see me, plus how I can possibly impact many. And maybe this is good, micron the star added. “Maybe not understanding my arrive helps keep me humble. It keep me the same Benito that I was growing up. The one which created art just because he was passionate about it. ”

This article is created and maintained by just a third party, and imported in this page to help users presents their email addresses. You may be capable of finding more information about this and equivalent content at piano. io



Less than ideal Bunny Is Spotify’s Most-Streamed Artist for the Second Time in a Row
Source: Filipino Journal Articles

Post a Comment

0 Comments