Jennifer Lopez Just Re-wore a Floral Valentino Sweater with Denim Bell-Bottoms

Jennifer Lopez knows how to outfit-repeat in style.

On Monday, the “Let’s Get Loud” singer and boyfriend Ben Affleck were spotted making a coffee run in Los Angeles. For the outing, J.Lo pulled a piece from her wardrobe that eagle-eyed fans may recognize: a pink, purple, and green floral sweater from Valentino. She was last seen wearing the multicolored jumper during a family movie date with Ben Affleck and their kids last December.

This time around, however, she swapped her skinny jeans and bedazzled Timberlands for a pair of high-waisted flared bell-bottoms and lavender Dolce & Gabbana platform heels. She also carried a Coach shoulder bag in blush pink and color-coordinated with purple-tinted Celine sunglasses.

Meanwhile, Affleck stuck to his usual casual uniform, consisting of dark-wash jeans, a navy sweater, and black sneakers.

03282022 exclusive ben affleck and jennifer lopez walk arm in arm in los angeles the 52 year old actress and singer wore a valentino floral sweater, button fly bell bottom jeans, and lavender platform heels salestheimagedirectcom please bylinetheimagedirectcomexclusive please email salestheimagedirectcom for fees before use

TheImageDirect.com

The couple recently attended the iHeartRadio Music Awards together, where J.Lo accepted the Icon Award, which recognized her decades-long influence on the entertainment industry.

“I love you guys so much. Thank you,” the multi-hyphenate said during her emotional acceptance speech. “I wish I could tell you that awards were the most important thing to me, but that’s not true. Don’t think that I don’t appreciate the shiny, sparkly things, because I do. I cannot lie, everybody knows that I do. But this isn’t why I do this. It’s not what matters the most to me. I really do it for you guys.”

She ended the speech with a mantra. “Icon, I-con, I can overcome negativity, and so can you, every single moment,” she said. “And let me tell you something else, I am just getting started.”

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io



Jennifer Lopez Just Re-wore a Floral Valentino Sweater with Denim Bell-Bottoms
Source: Filipino Journal Articles

Post a Comment

0 Comments