Britney Spears Takes Her Sons to L.A.’s Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit

Britney Spears and her boys had a family date night at the immersive Van Gogh exhibit in Los Angeles.

The pop star shared photos and a compilation video of her and her sons, Sean Preston Federline, 16, and Jayden James Federline, 15, whom she shares with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

“My children and I went to to the amazing @vangoghla 🎨🖌 👨🏼‍🎨 … it was so freaking cool,” Spears captioned her Instagram video. “I obviously don’t get out much so I was pretty excited 🙊 !!! I went with the people who would love me anyways no matter how silly I acted when I opened my mouth 😂 😂 😂 !!!”

The video captures the sweet mother-son outing as the trio walk together through the exhibit, which projects moving versions of Van Gogh’s paintings onto the walls and floors.

“Don’t worry it was VIP so nobody else was there,” Spears added in her caption. “We got to really play !!! Thank you #VanGoghLA for my backpack 🎒 and the cool cupcakes🧁😋 !!!”

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

In a since-deleted Instagram post, the “Toxic” singer shared more snapshots of herself with Sean and Jayden. She wore a brown blouse with white polka dots, and her sons kept it simple in a black hoodie, a black parka, and a Bob Dylan T-shirt.

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Spears previously opened up on social media about watching her boys grow up.

“My boys’ birthdays were last week … and unfortunately they are growing up and want to do their own things …. I have to ask their permission to post them because they are extremely independent little men,” she wrote in September. “There’s a lot I can’t share with you all because my kids are very private which I love but I will tell you they are both extremely talented and I’m so incredibly blessed to have these two little men in my life ❤🙏🏼 !!!”

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io



Britney Spears Takes Her Sons to L.A.’s Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit
Source: Filipino Journal Articles

Post a Comment

0 Comments