Jennifer Lopez Says She Actually is not Upset About Ben Affleck’s Comments on Jennifer Get

Jennifer Lopez is supporting your woman boyfriend, Ben Affleck.

The superstar retrenched rumors that she participated in offense with the Good Will Hunting actor’s comments regarding his ex-wife Jennifer Pull together during a recent Howard Stern interview.

The Get married Me doubledealer told People that the reports that the person was angry with Affleck were “simply not true. very well

“It is not how I feel, very well she said, adding, “I couldn’t have more respect because of Ben as a father, each co-parent, and a person. lunch break

A source along the couple also told People that they are “in a really great memory and really happy. ”

Lopez also were standing by Affleck’s side (literally) ahead of his appearance over Jimmy Kimmel Survive for! this week. I would say the reunited couple were found heading to the taping in conjunction while coordinating in tan and baby-blue ensembles . The “Waiting For Tonight” singer connected a light blue coat and jeans with a matching blue bag and tan belt, while Affleck wore a tan coat over a light blue dress shirt.

los angeles, ca december 15 ben affleck and jennifer lopez are seen arriving at 'jimmy kimmel live' show on december 15, 2021 in la, california photo by jocebauer griffingc images

JOCE/Bauer-Griffin Getty Images

Affleck has faced criticism for saying that he would ” probably still be drinking ” if he were still married to Garner. “It’s part of why I started drinking, ” he told Stern, “because I was trapped. ”

During the Jimmy Kimmel appearance, the Argo director clarified his comments, saying that he didn’t want his daughters Violet, 16, and Seraphina, 12, and son Samuel, 9, to “think I would ever say a negative word about their mom. ”

“They said I had blamed my ex-wife for my alcoholism and that I was ‘trapped’ in this marriage, just made me out to be the worst, most insensitive, stupid awful guy, ” Affleck began. “And I—look, I know people do this. I get it, me, I’m happy to be sad Batman, I’m happy to be Dunkin’ Donuts and the memes… Really, like, if it’s about my young ones, I gotta just draw a line. ”

“I want to be clear: That’s not true, ” that he continued. “I don’t think that, it’s the exact opposite of who I am, what In my opinion, and I would never want my kids to think that I would ever say a poor word about their mom. It hurts my feelings, man. ”

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may well be able to find more information about any of it and similar content at piano. io



Jennifer Lopez Says She Actually is not Upset About Ben Affleck’s Comments on Jennifer Get
Source: Filipino Journal Articles

Post a Comment

0 Comments