Jennifer Lopez Shares the Best Birthday Tribute to Her Birds, Max and Emme

Jennifer Lopez has become wishing a happy 14th bday to her twins, Maximilian “Max” David and Emme Maribel Muñiz.

The several “Let’s Get Loud” contrefaire posted a sweet assemblage on Instagram documenting the growth of the twins, whom M. Lo shares with ex-husband Marc Anthony.

“So this is 1⃣4⃣!!!! My babies, my the sun’s rays, my loves. Happiest attached to birthdays to my two coconuts #MaxAndLulu. 🥥🥥, ” they captioned the post. “You have taught me the realistic meaning of life communicate changed me forever with most amazing way…I better so grateful for you both of those!!! I only hope Is possible be half of the blessing you are to my life. ✨

She also reflected round the unique date that – their birthday. “Today dings a very special day…it’s 2/22/22…they say this day is a valuable once in a lifetime moment for humanity…today breaks open the door with a specific more fulfilling sustainable as well as , aligned future…a day heading forward and stop living in history. A rebirth, ” this woman wrote. “It’s no wonder personally because this day 14 years into the past has always symbolized for private use the first day of the rest of life. Max and Lulu, I most certainly will love you forever to ever and ever… #UntilItBeatsNoMore. Thank you to all the beautiful JLovers for your videos…I love them a new. #Rebirth #14 #HappyBirthdayCoconuts. inch

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same message in another format, or you is able to find more information, at their web.

J. Lo previously opened up about the time she got to spare with her kids during lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Addressing WSJ. Magazine , the beauty explained that she “actually loved being home and as well having dinner with the little every night, which I hadn’t required for probably—ever. ” She add on, “We have to slow down and now we have to connect more. Because, you know, I don’t need to miss things. And I obtained, ‘God. I would have couldn’t get to that if I wasn’t listed here today. ‘”

The information is created and maintained next to a third party, and imported through to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and the same content at piano. io



Jennifer Lopez Shares the Best Birthday Tribute to Her Birds, Max and Emme
Source: Filipino Journal Articles

Post a Comment

0 Comments